A look back into the history of the company shows a solid business based on natural growth. From the moment the company was founded in 1931, the customer has always come first. At the time, Dr. Bernhard Beyschlag started producing rectifiers in Berlin, Germany to meet the growing needs of the new radio industry. Soon, carbon film resistors were in production.
The company spent periods in Hitzacker and Westerland on the Island of Sylt before finally relocating to Heide, where it arrived in 1974.
From the early 1970s Beyschlag has belonged to Philips Components, until 1999, when Philips divested the whole business of passive components to allow the foundation of BCcomponents. In 2002, BCcomponents was bought by Vishay.
For more than 80 years, Beyschlag stands for expertise in thin film technology, continuous innovation, excellence in service and logistics and customer-oriented solutions.
Vishay Beyschlag innovations drive customer's solutions.
In the past, today, and tomorrow.