Vishay states its primary goal is "to exceed the expectations of our customers." The entire organization, beginning with top management, has worked consistently to meet that objective.Vishay's reputation for quality is based on a commitment to the newest and most effective design, manufacturing, testing, and management procedures - including both Statistical Process Control and continuous improvement methodologies.To complement quality systems for each product line, Vishay maintains extensive testing laboratories at its facilities. As a result, the Company is well equipped to maintain qualifications to a wide range of specifications vital to the automotive, commercial, defense, and aerospace markets, including:
- MIL (Military Specifications)
- ER (Established Reliability)
- CECC (CENELEC Electronic Components Committee)
- AS9100 (Aerospace Quality Management System)
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration Standards)
- ESA (European Space Agency)
- AEC-Q100/101/200 (Automotive Qualification Standard)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive Quality System)
- VDA 6.3 (German Automotive Industry Quality Standard)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- IRIS (International Railway Industry Standards)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices Quality Management System)
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
Such assurances enable many customers to deploy ship-to-line programs with Vishay, eliminating the time and cost of receiving and inspections.
UNINTERRUPTED PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
For many customers, dependability of supply is a major quality factor in selecting a vendor. Vishay seeks to ensure uninterrupted delivery of products through dual-location sourcing. This means customers' production schedules are protected, even if supply from a particular location is interrupted. In addition, Vishay also maintains a Business Continuity Management System to address major business risk issues and protection of the core functions of the Company.
VALUE-ADDED CUSTOMER BENEFITS
Vishay's customers realize these value-added benefits: state-of-the-art product design and manufacturing techniques, new and improved products, faster and more dependable delivery of quality product supply at competitive prices, and responsive technical support anywhere in the world.
VISHAY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY INCLUDES:
A commitment to provide world-class customer service which starts with the Chairman and CEO and extends through top management and the entire workforce.
Maintaining dual or triple production sites for most of its products ensure an uninterrupted supply. Continuous upgrading of product quality and customer service consistent with customer expectations. Promoting supplier and customer partnerships to address changing requirements and problem solving solutions. Anticipating future product and service expectations of Vishay customers to ensure continued customer satisfaction. A streamlined sales and marketing organization offering customers national and multinational support.