My Vishay NTC Curve
""My Vishay NTC Curve" provides a resistance-temperature table for many NTC thermistors available from Vishay. This free tool can be downloaded to any computer, where the Excel® macro VBA file must be saved without any name modification. If you are not able or allowed to use macro enabled Excel® files, we suggest you to use the online NTC RT Calculation Tool.
1. When the file is opened, the interactive process of curve computation will begin automatically if the VBA macro
settings in Excel are enabled. Follow the instructions indicated in the user forms.
2. When the file is first opened, you must acknowledge the Vishay disclaimer in order to have access to the program.
3. You can type in a valid Vishay NTC part number or copy/paste the part number from another application. The different part numbers included in this application begin with the three characters NTC (like NTCLE100E3103JB0), with the four characters NTHS (like NTHS0805N01N1002J), or with a sequence consisting of a two-digit number followed by a letter (like 01M). Old 12-digit part numbers from the BCcomponents era (like 2381 640 55103) are also accepted.
4. Indicate a directory where the generated R-T files will be saved. This location can be changed when the file is re-opened.
5. You are now ready to compute R-T curves. The program records all the files that are generated and saves their names and location in a list available in the program.
6. If you enter an incorrect part number, the program will allow you to start the operation again, or you will be given the option to request that the curve be emailed to you from Vishay. Just follow the on-screen prompts.
Please click the following link to download the calculator "My Vishay NTC curve" (3 MB in ZIP format)
The "My Vishay NTC Curve" program may be used to determine certain capabilities of Vishay NTC thermistors. Utilizing data provided by the user, the programs can generate standard R/T tables for such thermistors. Please consult your local Vishay representative with any questions. The "My Vishay NTC Curve" program is provided solely on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis for the convenience of Vishay customers, and without any warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, all of which are hereby expressly disclaimed. Any information, computations, or results generated by the programs, or otherwise available from or through the programs, is provided and utilized at your own discretion and risk. Vishay does not assume any responsibility or liability resulting from your use of the programs or any such information, computations, or results, and shall have none. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the object code portions of this software
The foregoing is in addition to, and not in limitations of, the disclaimer below.
ALL PRODUCT, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO IMPROVE RELIABILITY, FUNCTION OR DESIGN OR OTHERWISE.
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., its affiliates, agents, and employees, and all persons acting on its or their behalf (collectively, "Vishay"), disclaim any and all liability for any errors, inaccuracies or incompleteness contained in any datasheet or in any other disclosure relating to any product.
Vishay makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the suitability of the products for any particular purpose or the continuing production of any product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Vishay disclaims (i) any and all liability arising out of the application or use of any product, (ii) any and all liability, including without limitation special, consequential or incidental damages, and (iii) any and all implied warranties, including warranties of fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement and merchantability.
Statements regarding the suitability of products for certain types of applications are based on Vishay's knowledge of typical requirements that are often placed on Vishay products in generic applications. Such statements are not binding statements about the suitability of products for a particular application. It is the customer's responsibility to validate that a particular product with the properties described in the product specification is suitable for use in a particular application. Parameters provided in datasheets and/or specifications may vary in different applications and performance may vary over time. All operating parameters, including typical parameters, must be validated for each customer application by the customer's technical experts. Product specifications do not expand or otherwise modify Vishay's terms and conditions of purchase, including but not limited to the warranty expressed therein.
Except as expressly indicated in writing, Vishay products are not designed for use in medical, life-saving, or life-sustaining applications or for any other application in which the failure of the Vishay product could result in personal injury or death. Customers using or selling Vishay products not expressly indicated for use in such applications do so at their own risk and agree to fully indemnify and hold Vishay and its distributors harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, expenses and damages arising or resulting in connection with such use or sale, including attorneys fees, even if such claim alleges that Vishay or its distributor was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the part. Please contact authorized Vishay personnel to obtain written terms and conditions regarding products designed for such applications.
No license, express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document or by any conduct of Vishay. Product names and markings noted herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.